- Struggling to find the right way to conduct research with customers?
- Tired of your team conducting research with customers, but only hearing what they want to hear, and not what customers really say?
- Frustrated by research that provides superficial customer answers, rather than insights that will drive innovation?
Some do nothing. Following rather than leading the market, their new product introductions often to fail or under-perform.
Others make a change for the better, improving their product development process and experiencing a turnaround in product development success rates.
Achieving a turnaround in new product development involves many steps, but one easy way to get started is to take the Applied Marketing Science training course on how to systematically conduct Voice of the Customer research. Then, make sure this training gets beyond the classroom and put into practice at your organization.
Why does it work? The training rests upon scientifically proven principles. In addition, it has been used successfully by businesses in a range of industries all over the world for more than 30 years.
Here are some real-world examples of how the training worked for several companies:
As these comments show, Voice of the Customer training provides a systematic method for:
- Scientifically conducting customer research the same way every time
- Reducing bias and listening to what customers really say, not what your team wants to hear
- Putting the results of customer research into action to improve your new product development success rate
Contact us today to learn more about how our Voice of the Customer training can turn around your new product development process and put you on the path to greater success.
For more information on how Voice of the Customer research helps companies, read this related piece: The Biggest Lie Told about Customer Research.