Applied Marketing Science (AMS) President and Managing Principal John Mitchell will be presenting at the Intellus Worldwide Summit 2023 from March 1st to the 3rd in Philadelphia, PA. Intellus Worldwide brings together health insights and analytics professionals within the fields of pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, and diagnostics.
John will be presenting a reverse-exhibit session titled, “What's Missing from Your Map?: The Role of Needs in Patient and Clinician Journey” that will highlight the importance of building a comprehensive customer journey map that goes beyond simply describing the care path and spotting pain points. Attendees can expect to leave the session with an understanding of customer needs at each stage of their journey, which is imperative to clinician and patient satisfaction. John's reverse-exhibit session will take place at Franklin 12, Level 4, Demo Zone in Franklin B at 1:50 PM ET.
Are you attending the summit? Be sure to stop by the AMS exhibit at Booth 15 in Franklin Hall B to learn more about how we can help you transform your delivery of care and unlock new opportunities through journey mapping and customer insights.
Not attending? Learn about our solutions for companies in the medical, pharmaceutical, biotech industries, and beyond. You can contact John Mitchell to schedule a consultation or learn about our offerings.
- New Research Shows How Telemedicine is Reshaping the Patient Experience [Blog Post]
- Paradigm Shift: The Insights Revolution and Innovation in Medical Products [Webinar on Demand]
- Medical device manufacturer optimizes new product launch [Case Study]
- The Power of Patient Journey Maps for Medical Device Innovation & Marketing [Webinar on Demand]
- Choosing the Right Partner for Medical Device Market Research [Blog Post]
Tags: Conferences , Medical Products and Pharmaceuticals , Journey Mapping