Applied Marketing Science (AMS) Principal Patty Yanes and Associate Principal Meaghan Foley will be facilitating roundtable discussions at the upcoming Innovation Roundtable® workshop, “Connected Digital Services and Business Models.” AMS is a proud sponsor of this event, which will encourage in-depth knowledge exchange and dialogue between attendees about innovation challenges and practices they seek to implement. Executives from BD, The Walt Disney Company, Volvo, and Samsung will also be presenting.
Patty and Meg’s sessions will center on the question: “How do you use the channels available to you to understand your customers' needs and what are the implications of AI and machine learning on your approach?” They will guide roundtable participants through the fundamentals of customer insights, explorations into the effects of machine learning and AI on market research, as well as reflections on what companies are currently doing and how they envision leveraging AI in the future.
Held in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey on June 27th, 2023, this event is sure to bring great discussion and ideas to life.
Innovation Roundtable® is a leading network designed for innovation executives in large multinational firms. Their workshops facilitate connections between innovation managers, in a setting where they can learn about best practices from executive speakers, discuss selected innovation topics, and share experiences with peers.
Interested in how you might approach multi-channel customer research and leveraging AI? Check out these related resources:
- Machine Learning for Market Research [Video]
- Identifying Customer Needs from User-Generated Content [Article]
- Do You Really Know Your Customers? Uncovering Customer Needs in the Connected Age [Webinar on Demand]
- Machine Learning: Leading the Voice of the Customer Insights Revolution [Webinar on Demand]
- Unearthing the Unexpected: The Power of Machine Learning for Market Research [Blog]